Friday, June 26, 2015

I'm Done with Classes!

It has been an intense five weeks of classes, and they are finally over. This week was by far the hardest. Earlier this week, I had small medical scare. It turns out I only have a parasite for which I'm taking antibiotics. On top of that mess, I completed two essays: one 7-page and one 3-page. Did I mention they were both in Spanish? I also just finished my final exam and final presentation this evening. I didn't think I could do all this work in one week, but I proved myself wrong. I still have my fingers crossed for the grades, though.

Anyway, what this means is that I can finally update my blog! I plan on finishing the Puno posts and then posting about my Amazon Rain forest excursion, to name a couple of things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment